Many of the tasks we are asked to undertake or help with for small businesses are setting up their systems, this may be because they don’t have time to do it themselves or just don’t know how to navigate through the software.
The same can be said for Twitter and Facebook, we know that the set ups can be daunting for somebody who may not have that much experience, many of the business people we speak to either through networking or seminars know that they need to get their head around it or their business may get lost in the phenomenon that is the World Wide Web.
With this in mind, we wanted to help others to get going and hopefully make these tasks seem not too bad. We have implemented the below package which we had built to help a couple of clients and the reaction has been very positive.
Small Business Admin Package
- Create Business Card Database – Initially input up to 100 business cards (information as listed on card – additional information researched for extra cost)
- Create basic expenses Spreadsheet – Necessary formulas included
- Set up Twitter account
- Source initial 20 people to follow – all relevant to business
- Schedule 5 x tweets per week for the first 2 weeks
- Set up Facebook page to link from Twitter account
- Set up Hootsuite account – all social media accounts accessible from one location (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc)
Total Package – £99
We can also provide a monthly update service to include the following;
- Input newly collected business cards to database (based on 50 cards per month)
- Input monthly expenses onto spreadsheet
- Schedule tweets/updates on Twitter and Facebook weekly
- Email through relevant networking events in your area weekly
Total Monthly Retainer – £100 (+ postage of cards/expenses receipts)
If you would like further information on the above or any services provided by Executive VPA, please do not hesitate to contact us.